This Ram is angry!

This Ram is angry!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Tis the Season to Connect

A few years ago, I accidentally discovered one of the biggest secrets to connecting with CEOs and other high level executives. I had been working on a proposal grant and had been unsuccessful in connecting with a coveted executive grant reader. For those unfamiliar with grant writing, there are subject experts in various industries who will read your grant and provide feedback. I had been trying to connect with an executive director of a large nonprofit organization in Washington D.C. with absolutely no luck. In fact, the administrative assistant wouldn't return my calls either and I was becoming disillusioned and desperate. This is a bad combination when you're trying to get your foot in the door with a well-known executive.networking direct marketing marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment